Forum Discussion

This post is in response to the toon below (click to enlarge)
Cartoon on Bush's releasing military service records (February 23, 2004 1:54 AM)
Posted by: David Millson
Republicans act; Democrats criticize.

Re: Cartoon on Bush's releasing military service records (February 25, 2004 8:04 PM)
Posted by: Sam Marks
Republican stays home while others die in a foreign land for questionable reasons... twice... Democrats criticize. Not saying rich Democrats didn't do the same, but no one who avoids war should declare it...
Re: Cartoon on Bush's releasing military service records (March 7, 2004 9:04 AM)
Posted by: M. Weaver
>Republican stays home while others die in a
>foreign land for questionable reasons... twice...
>Democrats criticize. Not saying rich Democrats
>didn't do the same, but no one who avoids war
>should declare it...

You mean like John Kerry, who participated in anti-war protests alongside Jane Fonda?
Re: Cartoon on Bush's releasing military service records (May 2, 2004 2:27 AM)
Posted by: Sam Marks
>>Republican stays home while others die in a
>>foreign land for questionable reasons...
>twice...
>>Democrats criticize. Not saying rich
>Democrats
>>didn't do the same, but no one who avoids
>war
>>should declare it...
>
>You mean like John Kerry, who participated in
>anti-war protests alongside Jane Fonda?

No, he was there fighting and winning medals before he came back and criticized what politicians were making the military do. In no way did he avoid war, he opposed what he had been through. Bush, who sees a few weeks' National Guard service sufficient, is who I'm talking about.
Re: Cartoon on Bush's releasing military service records (September 7, 2004 4:26 PM)
Posted by: Benjamin Johnston
>>>Republican stays home while others die in
>a
>>>foreign land for questionable reasons...
>>twice...
>>>Democrats criticize. Not saying rich
>>Democrats
>>>didn't do the same, but no one who
>avoids
>>war
>>>should declare it...
>>
>>You mean like John Kerry, who participated
>in
>>anti-war protests alongside Jane Fonda?
>
>No, he was there fighting and winning medals
>before he came back and criticized what
>politicians were making the military do. In no
>way did he avoid war, he opposed what he had been
>through. Bush, who sees a few weeks' National
>Guard service sufficient, is who I'm talking
>about.
Winning Medals? If 'winning' means earning then he didn't.
Re: Cartoon on Bush's releasing military service records (January 30, 2005 2:54 PM)
Posted by: Adam Wiswell
Tell me about it.
You might want to do some resurch on how exactly kerry recieved those medals. He was the one that claimed he should get them. one was for shooting a wounded and retrieting vietnam soldier and another was for an injury he himself gave to him. lets not forget that part of the torture treatment many americans recieved was being forced to listen to this man speak about how evil his country is. lastly remember when he "threw" his ribbons at the white house to protest the war. opps he lied about that to, he faked it and kept them till he needed them again. Thats what kerry is all about.

Post a reply

Subject:

Message:

Username: Password:
Forgot your username/password?
If you haven't already, register now.