Forum Discussion

I'm back with new cartoons! (December 22, 2011 2:48 AM)
Posted by: Jim Huber
Hi folks. It's been a long time since I posted regularly, but I'm back - for a little bit, at least. The Maine Heritage Policy Center is commissioning me to do cartoons for their new website, Maine Wire.

Anyone who knows me likely knows that I never ever accept ideas for my cartoons. I always felt that the cartoons were my children and I get the credit and the blame for all of them.

However, with the Maine cartoons, I bent the rule so that I could still use the commissioned cartoons as my Politically Correct cartoon.

The way it works (so far) is the Center contacts me with a topic and an idea for the cartoon. Then I'll come back with a variation of the idea that Huberizes it, for their consideration. Maybe I'll post their suggestions so you can see how I changed it.

The one thing that is not for sale are my political principles. I won't post any cartoons as Politically Correct that I don't agree with. I'll still do the cartoon for them, but not post it on my site and not use the Politically Correct title. Luckily, these guys are good conservatives, so this should be a rare occurrence.

I'm back with new cartoons! (September 28, 2012 6:42 AM)
Posted by: Jeffrey Calvert
Well this was last year so those guys must be keeping you busy. Hurry back again soon
I'm back with new cartoons! (October 30, 2012 6:55 PM)
Posted by: Jim Huber
I guess in the end they didn't keep me busy. I only did a few, but hopefully we will reconnect. There were some that I didn't put on this site because I really didn't know enough about the issue to have an opinion on. I'm sure as fellow conservatives, I most likely agree, but who knows?

Post a reply

Subject:

Email: Password:
Forgot your password?
Not registered?.