Forum Discussion

This post is in response to the toon below (click to enlarge)
Cartoon on Obama's reliance on teleprompter (July 2, 2009 4:33 PM)
Posted by: Geoff DSouza
Yeah, because we all know what a brilliant speaker Dubya was with or without a teleprompter...

Cartoon on Obama's reliance on teleprompter (July 28, 2009 11:11 PM)
Posted by: Erik Hensel
Take that, technology! Take that, literacy! Zing!
Cartoon on Obama's reliance on teleprompter (September 4, 2009 7:02 AM)
Posted by: NEAL TOGLIA
It's truly ammazing how many people care more about HOW a politician says something VS WHAT that individual is saying. Slick Willie was a prime example. He was hailed as charismatic but probably twisted and turned the truth more than any recent president. ( It depends on what the word "is" is !!!!! You've got to be kidding me!) Meanwhile his failure to respond effectively to several terrorist attacks on US military and citizens during his tenure and his putting a wall up between the CIA and FBI communications led to the 911 attack more than anything else. President Bush may not have been eloquent ( I translate that to him not being a B.S. artist Like Willie and now Obamma ) but he said what he meant and meant what he said. After 911 he acted on the multiple UN Security Councel resolutions that occured under Clinton's administration. The Dems immediately saw an opprtunity to discredit George Bush and get back into power. I blame the American People for being so uniformed and gullible. The war on the radical movement that lead to the murder of over 3000 innocent people on 911 obviously didn't mean as much to the Dems as getting back into power. What unpatriotic behavior. The terrorists are spread throughout the world, not just Afghanistan but it's clear we are on the same path that lead us to 911 by politicizing a simple issue, to end the terror movement that caused the attrocity of 911. You see, I don't look to blame America first , for all the sins of the world. The USA has done more to free millions and millions ofpeople from totalitarian oppression and has helped the poor throughout the world more than any other nation, by far. Wake up and look at the big picture. If we don't really bring terrorists to justice, thheir next attack will make 911 look small.
Cartoon on Obama's reliance on teleprompter (November 13, 2009 12:11 AM)
Posted by: PHIL ANGE< USN RET
Thanx Neal for your insightful commente VS geoff desouza's 'I HATE BUSH' crap posted JULY 2 2009/ HATE BUSH< LOVE HUGO CHAVEZ.
Cartoon on Obama's reliance on teleprompter (September 6, 2010 5:04 PM)
Posted by: Ernesto RamosPhD
I greatly enjoyed your cartoon of Obama having a puddle near right shoe and security telling somebody that "Somebody" had monkeyed with the teleprompter in the rest room again...causing a honk accident, mistimed hosing...
Cartoon on Obama's reliance on teleprompter (September 24, 2010 6:42 PM)
Posted by: barrie Walker
In a speach me made not too long ago, he spoke of a Navy Corpsman and pronounced it corpse-man...not only once but 3 times. being former Navy and married to a Navy Corpsman, it was a real slap in the face. What a Commander-in-Cheif.
Cartoon on Obama's reliance on teleprompter (March 8, 2012 11:58 AM)
Posted by: nita hopkins
At least Obama doesn't have that dumb "deer in the head lights" look that Bush had.
The real terrorists in this country are the corporations keeping this country down. The GOP supports these cartels.
There is a REVOLUTION brewing in this country and money won't be able to stop it. I'm in full support of bring down big government and giving it back to the people, that all men are equal...no matter how much money he has, his sexual orientation, or the color of his skin or the accent of his speech.
Cartoon on Obama's reliance on teleprompter (January 7, 2013 3:53 PM)
Posted by: Enedina Stockhaus
The GOP will support anyone who can cough up the most $$$, blood money or not. Just look at all the profit that Dick Chaney made with his Haliburton trucks hauling nothing but hot air back and forth while risking the lives of countless men and women in uniform.

Post a reply

Subject:

Email: Password:
Forgot your password?
Not registered?.