Forum Discussion

Where in the world is Jim Huber? (April 17, 2008 2:13 AM)
Posted by: Jim Huber
Hi loyal readers! (if you're still coming back, and you see this, you MUST be loyal!)

As you may have noticed my "weekly" cartoons have not even been monthly. At last, I've posted a new cartoon, but I don't expect to be getting back into the weekly routine just yet.

If you look at the declining frequency over the past few years, you'll see this was a matter of time. This labor of love has taken a back seat to running and building my Web design business, which pays more bills than my cartoon.

But rest assured (liberals, beware), I'm neither down nor out... just on a working "vacation." I've passed up way too many topics that were begging for a cartoon (Spitzer, anyone?).

I'll get an "RSS news feed" going so that you will be alerted to when a new cartoon is up. In the meantime, visit those Google ads! :)

Where in the world is Jim Huber? (March 26, 2009 11:25 PM)
Ditto that. New cartoon, folks. But I don't expect to be in full swing again. But I should probably do them all now before the Fairness Doctrine in enacted and works its way down to political cartoonists too.
Where in the world is Jim Huber? (January 4, 2010 2:00 PM)
Once again folks, I have a new cartoon! My New Year's resolution is to do at least one cartoon a month. No promises though.
Where in the world is Jim Huber? (April 5, 2021 1:06 AM)
Posted by: Ernesto RamosPhD
That ZZZZZ...President still sleeping ALMOST as funny as the one in which somebody tinkered with Obama's teleprompter at the urinal causing him to pee first then unzip!

Post a reply

Subject:

Email: Password:
Forgot your password?
Not registered?.