Forum Discussion

This post is in response to the toon below (click to enlarge)
Cartoon on Hillary running for President (February 2, 2007 9:57 AM)
Posted by: Logipundit
I have a friend who used to work for Hillary on her Senate Campaigns...and I couldn't help but laugh when she would stare at me and go, "Well, she's really focused on the Senate race right now, and will make up her mind...blah, blah..blah..."

It was all I could do to keep a straight face. She's been running for President for 6 years.

Cartoon on Hillary running for President (February 4, 2007 11:30 PM)
Posted by: Good Will
I am sorry, is this somehow bad?
Cartoon on Hillary running for President (February 11, 2007 9:01 PM)
Posted by: Steven McAllister
The running for president ever since her husband left the office? No, lots of people have spent longer than that gunning for president. Jumping at a New York Senate seat when she'd never lived there and had no vested interest in the state other than the fact that they had an empty senate seat? THAT'S sneaky. Of course, she DID manage to convince the New Yorkers to elect her so I guess we can't complain.
Cartoon on Hillary running for President (February 14, 2007 11:00 AM)
Posted by: Good Will
>The running for president ever since her husband left the office? No, lots of people have spent longer than that gunning for president.
yup, I do not see how it matters how long she has been planning.

>Jumping at a New York Senate seat when she'd never lived there and had no vested interest in the state other than the fact that they had an empty senate seat?

yeah, I have no idea if she lived there, but if New yorkers like here, why not.

Post a reply

Subject:

Email: Password:
Forgot your password?
Not registered?.