Forum Discussion

The Conspiracy stuff (October 19, 2005 3:26 PM)
Posted by: Bridget Lennon
I go to high school and I'm taking a college level course on European History. So all the teacher does is say how dumb President Bush is and that President Jefferson had children with his slaves. But guess what? I read a scientific journal that says that they compared the DNA and the alleged offspring don't match Jefferson! But you know liberals HATE facts. Anyway I found out that one of Jefferson's political opponents falsely accused Jefferson of having children with the slaves and then it got in the newspaper even though Jefferson strongly denied it.

So nowadays the liberal teachers just keep preahing the stupid made up theories that have NO EVIDENCE to support them.

My point is: what do you guys think of liberal college education? Is it really messed up or what?

Re: The Conspiracy stuff (October 19, 2005 3:32 PM)
Posted by: Good Will
No offense, but Bush is dumb!! Ever heard him speak?
What does DNA has to do with facts?
What theories?

No, its not liberal. It definately leaning conservative.
Best way to teach: take an old book that c0ontridicts itself and tell everyone that is the account of the world, and universe came about.
Re: The Conspiracy stuff (October 19, 2005 9:08 PM)
Posted by: Bridget Lennon
Ah, Good Will, I had a feeling you would respond to my post. DNA is actually what investigators use to establish facts about a person and their identity.
You know, like fingerprints on CSI and finding relatives on those other T.V. shows.

Just because someone doesn't speak or act like you or share your opinion doesn't mean they are dumb.

My friend at George Mason told me that her liberal leaning proffesor tried to persuade her to sign a "stop the war" petition and when she said "no", he gave her a bad grade.

What does that tell you about the left party?
Re: The Conspiracy stuff (October 23, 2005 10:28 PM)
I know what DNA is.
I wondering what it has to do with liberals hating facts and Jefferson offsprings.

I do not know what paper printed that stuff about Jefferson but I am sure they did nto have DNA testing back then.

> he gave her a bad grade.
What makes you think she was getting a good grade before that?
Also if it had happened it does not matter if the teacher is left right, or on the rug in the corner, thats just a bad teacher. Does nto have anything to do with party affiliations.
Re: The Conspiracy stuff (October 30, 2005 9:35 AM)
Posted by: Adam Wiswell

If you want to bring up dumb politicians because of the way they speak we can�t forget good ol jimmy carter, or Ted Kennedy, no doubt one of goodwill's heroes. Both have stumbled flat on there face more than W could imagine, yet we don�t see the New York Times making headlines out of it. Alas what the first post said is true, liberals really don�t care about facts, all they want are opinions. Peace of advice read Plato�s republic, there�s a very interesting part in the book that covers this, seekers of knowledge vs. seekers of wisdom. Liberals will never learn.
Re: The Conspiracy stuff (November 6, 2005 4:26 AM)
Woohooo for off topic stuff :)
Re: The Conspiracy stuff (November 20, 2005 9:37 PM)
Posted by: Adam Wiswell
huh? i returned it to the main topic, rea the first entry, and i cared to return the statment on how different politicians speak.
The Conspiracy stuff (January 3, 2006 6:19 PM)
Where in the first entry does it talk about carter or kennedy? It does talk about bush.
The Conspiracy stuff (January 5, 2006 10:51 PM)
Posted by: T J
//Where in the first entry does it talk about carter or kennedy? It does talk about bush. //
It was pointed out that Bush is not the only politician to have verbally stumbled, he's just reported more because the liberal media hates him. By the way, Goot Will, aren't you supposed to be out shooting up Santa Clauses and Baby Jesuses? (hows that for off topic?)
The Conspiracy stuff (March 6, 2008 2:54 AM)
Posted by: Pat Green
Getting a little mean in here.

I disagree with the teacher as I disagree with everyone who proclaims theories as facts and lets politics interfere with their jobs. Unfortunately, many theories are proclaimed as facts. To go into the scientific realm for a moment - evolution. There was a teacher fired for pointing out flaws in evolution. He didn't pick up a Bible and start preaching. He didn't force his student's to bow to Mecca. But evolution would not be challenged.

Some liberal teachers will give students a bad grade for disagreeing with them. Some conservative teachers will give students a bad grade for disagreeing with them. This reflects poorly on the person and discredits their party.
The Conspiracy stuff (November 2, 2008 1:35 PM)
Posted by: John Doe
First of all, the teacher in question is a bad teacher, regardless of political party because they are trying to take advantage of their position to try to influence their students. Don't hate on liberals because you had an idiot for a teacher, because there are plenty of idiots out there in both parties.
The Conspiracy stuff (December 30, 2008 1:35 PM)
Posted by: Carlin Jones
liberals say they are tolerant of other well gee lets see hear you will denounce me as racist if i'm against illegal immigrants coming into my country and breaking my laws, if i think marriage is between man and woman im a homophobic, if i fail to agree with the liberal agenda i get tarred as a bigot or your favorite catchcall a facsist so try that for tolerance.

Post a reply

Subject:

Email: Password:
Forgot your password?
Not registered?.