Forum Discussion

This post is in response to the toon below (click to enlarge)
Cartoon on celebrities (July 5, 2005 1:42 PM)
Posted by: Chris Delorey
"A" freaking "Men"

Re: Cartoon on celebrities (July 9, 2005 12:06 PM)
Posted by: Good Will
Reagan was an actor and a celebrity. Ya probably did not mind his opinion. And before you saying anything, his Reaganomic proved that he either knows nothing about how to run a country or he does not care. I mean before Bush he was the the only president that run up such a HUGE debt. You know cutting the government spending means you cut for everything, not just take the money and give it to teh poor and pentagon.
Re: Cartoon on celebrities (July 25, 2005 2:14 PM)
Posted by: spencer olson
"I mean before Bush he was the the only president that run up such a HUGE debt"

you should know that during war time, and it is wartime in iraq, deficits are very common, our current deficit is nowhere near the deficit of WWII. deficits in wartime are not the fault of the president, if kerry was in office right now, we would have the same deficit.
Cartoon on celebrities (March 6, 2008 1:49 AM)
Posted by: Pat Green
I agree with the cartoon. Just because someone is good at acting, doesn't mean their opinion should matter any more than anyone else's. Regan was also a politician. If there was an actor/actress who was a doctor, I would let him/her treat me. If they were just famous, would you go to them if you broke your arm? Not me!
Cartoon on celebrities (November 2, 2008 1:53 PM)
Posted by: John Doe
I agree with the cartoon, but the sad truth is that a large number of people listen to the political views of celebrities simply because they're famous.
Cartoon on celebrities (April 1, 2010 4:38 PM)
Posted by: Claudio Pascoal
"I mean before Bush he was the the only president that run up such a HUGE debt"

you should know that during war time, and it is wartime in iraq, deficits are very common, our current deficit is nowhere near the deficit of WWII. deficits in wartime are not the fault of the president, if kerry was in office right now, we would have the same deficit. "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
who proclaimed the war again?

Post a reply

Subject:

Email: Password:
Forgot your password?
Not registered?.